My official website is here: www.adamwconway.com

My official website is here: http://www.adamwconway.com/

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bravest Warriors - Fan Art - zbrush sculpt



I'm a big fan of Pendleton Ward's Adventure Time, so when I was told about his latest project 'Bravest Warriors' and I saw how cool the characters looked, I really wanted to set myself the challenge of creating one.

I have recently switched from using mudbox to zbrush 4R4 and have been looking for a project to get stuck into, so this was perfect.

It was a fun challenge and a valuable learning experience for discovering the new tools that zbrush has to offer.


I will look into the possibility of creating more characters in future. It would be cool to get them all together!





I will update my website with future updates: www.adamwconway.com

Bravest Warriors - Created by Pendleton Ward - Executive Producers: Breehn Burns & Fred Seibert.

http://bravestwarriors.cartoonhangover.com/

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment